Hello, welcome to ArvaMS!
If you would like to join this awesome server,
Please Register!

Vote for us below for awesome in-game items!
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=47552

Thankyou!
Happy ArvaMS'ing
Hello, welcome to ArvaMS!
If you would like to join this awesome server,
Please Register!

Vote for us below for awesome in-game items!
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=47552

Thankyou!
Happy ArvaMS'ing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Click here to Vote for ArvaMS!

HomeArvaMS~Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Machinex GM apps

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonathankas
~ArvaMS Member

Machinex GM apps Empty
PostSubject: Machinex GM apps   Machinex GM apps I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:17 am

Time Zone:-8 GMT (canada)

Online Time:4hours and more per day,i will be so much active and your server becaused i love maplestory XD

What languages do you speak fluently:English

Why Should I Hire You:I know my application might seem general, but i would love to join your server. My great personality will brighten up your server. Im very good at helping people with there problems without getting frustrated and impatient, and im very good at technical and computer problems. I hope you can see how much i would love to be one of your GM's. I love to help people and to have people count on me as a trustable GM and overall human being.

Experiences (show proof):I have been a GM in 3 private servers,unfortunatly they did not last long and were closed down for person reasons, aswell as costs.

What do you bring to the team: I can contribute in many ways such as getting people to join, making the game fun for everyone, make sure everyone is obeying the rules of the server and making it as fair as possible. Also i am very friendly and energetic, i have a great personality, i can handle intense situations and deal with stress. I would also like to hold many fun events such as theme events, true or false events, and jump quests to make the server more fun. I am also a video maker which also helps bring in new people ^^. I am used to dealing with a high amount of players so i can handle stress very well.Idea's to improve the server and trying to get it more active by interacting with the server community to make it as fun as possible to attract more players.

What would you do to help the server?I'm pretty cool, I have to admit. I'd be helping people out heaps, in smegas or through ~GM or in XAT, anywhere's good I have a timezone that is often lacking a GM. SORRY TIFA. Meaning I can catch them hackers and give people in my timezone events, which they usually wouldn't see much of. It'd also be a bit of moral support I suppose, knowing there's a GM there if they need help, rather than nobody.

What would you do if there was a hacker?1)I would bann him/her no questions asked, but first i would ask him/her why he/she is hacking. 2)I would take 1 or 2 screen shots of the hack to show proof so if he questions me banning him in a forum i have evidence

What do you think is the most important responsibility of a GM? I think the biggest responsibility is, not to lie about secretly doing something a GM wouldn't do.Like giving people every MSI.Or giving somebody like 100 rebirths.Or giving somebody a huge load of Frog Legs, or everything to make a MSI for free.Or ban somebody for no reason. I'd never ban somebody unless it was very bad, like hacking.If I'd catch a Hacker, I'd talk to them.First I'd say, Hi, did I just see you hacking? Then if they say no (when they really are).Then I'd say ok but if you were be careful next time. I'd go in Hide, and follow them around to see what they do.(Like Hacking). If I'd catch the Hacker really hacking, I'd report him to Ray or somebody else.If nobody was on, I'd ban them until another GM logs on.Even if it was my any of my friends, I'd still do these steps

Will you listen to the admin?: I will listen to everything the admin has to say. Even if the admin sits there for hours discussing. I will follow all orders until the end(wich is to say infinity).

Anything Else:Thank you so much for reading my application even if you decided im not right for that job. I still love your server and wish you the best.But i know all command, i can code everything u want i got so much experience for be a gm,if u got problem with your server tell me i am able to help you for fix that!!!

Contact Info [MSN] :Jonathan-kasongo-ricchi@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Khemical
~ArvaMS Member
Khemical

Machinex GM apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machinex GM apps   Machinex GM apps I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:07 pm

Application will be on hold until one of the owners say so, we currently have too many trial GMs at the moment and not really looking for more.
Back to top Go down
Jonathankas
~ArvaMS Member

Machinex GM apps Empty
PostSubject: Machinex gm apps   Machinex GM apps I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm

Lol k Owner stevo tell me i Will supposed be Surprised
Back to top Go down
Ch3z4y
~ArvaMS Member
Ch3z4y

Machinex GM apps Empty
PostSubject: so true so true   Machinex GM apps I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:17 am

Khemical wrote:
Application will be on hold until one of the owners say so, we currently have too many trial GMs at the moment and not really looking for more.
im finding that every player who starts is gonna be a Gm lawl....ill volunteer to be a player?
Back to top Go down
Jonathankas
~ArvaMS Member

Machinex GM apps Empty
PostSubject: Machinex GM Apps   Machinex GM apps I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:23 am

K so i Still help the owner stevo for work @rebirth
Back to top Go down
4everfun
~ArvaMS Member
4everfun

Machinex GM apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machinex GM apps   Machinex GM apps I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:41 am

Jonathankas wrote:
K so i Still help the owner stevo for work @rebirth

That would be nice!!!
Back to top Go down
Khemical
~ArvaMS Member
Khemical

Machinex GM apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machinex GM apps   Machinex GM apps I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:22 pm

Ch3z4y wrote:
Khemical wrote:
im finding that every player who starts is gonna be a Gm lawl....ill volunteer to be a player?

Yes... The owner is going too easy on them, most of these trial GMs don't know half of what they're doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Machinex GM apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machinex GM apps   Machinex GM apps I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Machinex GM apps
Page 1 of 1