Hello, welcome to ArvaMS!
If you would like to join this awesome server,
Please Register!

Vote for us below for awesome in-game items!
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=47552

Thankyou!
Happy ArvaMS'ing
Hello, welcome to ArvaMS!
If you would like to join this awesome server,
Please Register!

Vote for us below for awesome in-game items!
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=47552

Thankyou!
Happy ArvaMS'ing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Click here to Vote for ArvaMS!

HomeArvaMS~Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harold's Gm App

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ratharold
~ArvaMS SuperGM

Harold's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Harold's Gm App   Harold's Gm App I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:25 am

Name: Harold Ung

Timezone: GMT -8

Activeness: My activeness.. I can usually play all day, except when im at school, doing homework, out with the family, or sleeping. So thats at least 4 hours a day on weekdays, on Saturday I can play all day, and on Sunday. But the majority of the server gets on at night, so I'll be active when everyone else is, probably a little longer. Also I tend to stay on late at night when everyones asleep, so I can catch any hackers that like to hack late at night when nobody is online.

Why you should make me a GM: Well I dont really expect to be a GM, but I think people should at least try before giving up, agreed? I want to be a GM because if theres something I cant stand, along with mostly everyone else, are
1. Hackers
2. Servers that barely do any events
3. GMs that do not talk to the players
4. Lazy GMs
5. A server without anything unique in it
6. Bullying, harassment, or anything negative being said to other players
I think one of the main reasons, besides the high leveling rates, people play private servers is because of the socializing. Anything keeping the player from expressing themselves or letting them play peacefully shouldn't be allowed.
Hacking causes a big disruption with the players, it makes things unfair and it might just be one player, but if he/she isn't banned immediately people would think its imposible to get caught hacking and follow that persons example. Hacking is unfair and disruptive, period.
Servers that don't do events results in the loss of players, and if we lose players, that means they dont go to their friends and suggest okaying our server, which would make the population growth slow down. Events keep the players entertained and takes them out of their normal activites and gives them a chance to do somthing challenging and different. But too many events can be pretty boring, you run out of ideas and have to do the same thigns over and over again, not good.
Is it just me, or do GMs that dont talk create boredom and unhappiness? For players, having a GM around guarantees them a more peaceful environment, since the GM is able to fix the problem alot more efiicent than a normal player can, without the use of bad words and drama at least(:
Okay this is probably getting too long, im just gonna write shorter things for the other reasons. Lazy GMs arent any fun, their just a waste of a GM spot someone better could have taken. Who doesnt like unique servers? I have a bunchh of great ideas this server could use, ideas that make a more socialable enviroment for everyone. And I think I mentioned why bullying mean comments arent good, they lower self-esteems and create drama and arguments, making lots of people take sides and tension between mostly everyone in the whole server.
Whew finally done Sorry about the longness of this, I just have alot to say.

If there was a hacker, what would you do: If there was a hacker, I would have to take a few screenshots, just for proof encase he goes back and decides to try getting unbanned. Then of course, I would ban him. I think its a smart thing this server does not allow warnings, because one GM can warn the person, and he would go back to hacking. If another GM catches him/her and gives him/her a warning, wouldnt that be 2 warnings? Already too many for a hacker, the hacker shouldnt even be hacking in the first time, so a no-warning system works great.

Have you been a GM before: I am experienced and know all the codes.

E-mail adress: fireduderacer@aim.com is my main e-mail,

Hobbies: Of course, I love playing maplestory.
Talking in general
And meeting new people(:
Back to top Go down
[Owner]George
~ArvaMS Owner
[Owner]George

Harold's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Amazing! This is what i want!   Harold's Gm App I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:16 am

Fucking Amazing, you are incredible.
I dreamed of this, someone who can be an actualy GM.
Harold, Fuck GM. You deserve SuperGM my friend,
you show the decency to write up something, that shows the real of you.

Keep writing this type of stuff, doesn't matter if its long or short, because it was incredibly detailed. it said enough to get the owner amazed.

You words are great, but i must see them in action in-game! Smile

Congrats!

-george
Back to top Go down
https://arvamaplestory.darkbb.com
ratharold
~ArvaMS SuperGM

Harold's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Thank you.   Harold's Gm App I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:55 am

Thank you. I will help as much as I can with the server.
Back to top Go down
[Owner]George
~ArvaMS Owner
[Owner]George

Harold's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: msn?   Harold's Gm App I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:40 pm

what is your msn?
Back to top Go down
https://arvamaplestory.darkbb.com
ratharold
~ArvaMS SuperGM

Harold's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: My msn is.   Harold's Gm App I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:42 pm

Back to top Go down
ratharold
~ArvaMS SuperGM

Harold's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations   Harold's Gm App I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:57 pm

Nice Gm App
Back to top Go down
Ch3z4y
~ArvaMS Member
Ch3z4y

Harold's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: ...........................   Harold's Gm App I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:13 pm

Very nice setting out lawlz
Back to top Go down
vtxtobi
~ArvaMS Member
vtxtobi

Harold's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: GRatzz   Harold's Gm App I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:01 pm

gratz dude for making gm and nice app
Back to top Go down
4everfun
~ArvaMS Member
4everfun

Harold's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harold's Gm App   Harold's Gm App I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:48 am

Wow thats a wall of text Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harold's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harold's Gm App   Harold's Gm App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harold's Gm App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: GM Application-
Jump to: