Hello, welcome to ArvaMS!
If you would like to join this awesome server,
Please Register!

Vote for us below for awesome in-game items!
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=47552

Thankyou!
Happy ArvaMS'ing
Hello, welcome to ArvaMS!
If you would like to join this awesome server,
Please Register!

Vote for us below for awesome in-game items!
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=47552

Thankyou!
Happy ArvaMS'ing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Click here to Vote for ArvaMS!

HomeArvaMS~Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Max's Detailed GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eggroll
~ArvaMS Member

Max's Detailed GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Max's Detailed GM Application   Max's Detailed GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:15 am

It has been couple of days since i joined Arva Ms's forum and I decided to hopefully join in the team and help out the server.

~Basic Information
*IGN : iPhone or Helper
*Name : Max H.
*Timezone : (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
*Contact Info : math7801@hotmail.com

~About Me

ArvaMs will be more then just a game to me, it will be an experience. I can't imagine anything else that would give me the same gratification, ArvaMs is, and hopefully be a place where everyone can be themselves, and feel free to do what you want with small limitations. I could start babbling about how I'm friendly, follow the rules , and etc, but for what? All of those characteristics should be inherent to being a Game Master therefore deeming them a waste of time to read.

The easiest way to explain the kind of person I am is simple, ambitious, dedicated, diligent, and most of all I'm unique. I strive to overcome even the most arduous challenges. I've been in this server since the beginning and have more respect for this server then I do myself, honestly I want what's best for the server. I believe if you're going to enjoy the FULL experience in ArvaMs with all of its unique characteristics that it serves to the players, that it should have unique Game Masters as well, which is why I think I'm more than qualified for this position.

My hobbies are play maplestory, reading science fiction books and extra clubs that revolve around school activities such as band, student leadership and more.

~Experiences

Again, I could list all the experience I have had in other servers, but instead I'll just name the servers I've been Game Master in below this paragraph for those who REALLY want to know.

*CloudMS
*DrgaonMS
*NamelessStory

But because those servers were incomparable to ArvaMs, it really doesn't matter. If everyone had the same experience then how would you bring something new to the table? My experience is high but my vision of what a GM should be is limitless, everyone should bring something new to this server as a GM. In order to have progress you have to learn new knowledge. When you think about it, no one has all the experience to be a GM because we are always learning something new each day. I learn new things everyday from the different people I meet in ArvaMs all the time, which helps me make better and more sound decisions on different situations. So if you think you have all the experience in the world to be a Game Master, then I believe you have no room to grow not only your self, but the community of ArvaMs too.

I would handle a hacker by just simply be in hide and ban them. Hackers should not be given a second chance after experiencing negative problems back when I was GM in other servers when I gave second chances to hackers. All hackers and cheaters should be handled by justice, penalties given out to them according to their actions and testimonies.

~Why I applied?
It is because I absolutely LOVE catching hackers and hosting events for everyone. There are other events that I will enjoy to full potential but those two jobs are the main ones that keep me interested in maple.

~How active am I?
I will spend every waking moment I can on ArvaMs, I will probably love Amplestory so much after looking at the community (Very nice and positive), I don't even get offended when people claim I have no life. So if I were granted permission to be a GM I wouldn't let anyone down as far as attendance. I'd go to school come home and get on and "work". And that's how I vision the perfect GM for ArvaMs should be like, 95% work and 5% fun. I would take this position as if it was a job offering.

~Final Words
As my final words, I just want to say, I want this more then anything, I would take this position before I take $1,000. I would accept this position before ANYTHING else. I believe I have gained more then enough respect from not only the players but most of the GMs too, I work hard in Amplestory and I'd work five times harder to be the best Game Master I can be. I can't promise that I would be the best gm ever born upon this earth, but I can PROMISE you that I would never let anybody NOR this server down. SO please give me the HONOR to at least show you, that you wouldn't regret picking me, not even for ONE second.

Much thanks to everyone who has read this GM application.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): No, but I will if I start playing the game and browsing the forum.
2.Have you been on ArvaMS long enough to deserve a GM position: It's not up yet
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Of course; it will be my pleasure.
4.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing ArvaMs: It's not up yet.

Last edited by Eggroll on Mon May 24, 2010 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Khemical
~ArvaMS Member
Khemical

PostSubject: Re: Max's Detailed GM Application   Max's Detailed GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:16 am

Mate,As the Co-Owner of ArvaMS, I'm gonna have to break this to you..........

Even if there are way too many trial GMs and not enough players, you're accepted. I know that the owner will also accept you, so you have a week of trial. You might have the right words and all, but I wanna see the words you said put into action, but so far, this has been the BEST GM application I've ever seen in my whole f**king life! No jokes. Smile Just stay active, help the server, and don't f**k up is all you have to do basically, because thanks to this app, I have a lot of trust in you to pass as an official GM. So don't fail me.

-Khemical
Back to top Go down
Eggroll
~ArvaMS Member

PostSubject: Re: Max's Detailed GM Application   Max's Detailed GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:58 pm

Yes, thank you very much.
I have lots of experience of being a gm and I know how to handle situations.
I hope to meet the staffs and I will server my job to full potential.
I will vote for the server so we can have more people and growing community.
Back to top Go down
4everfun
~ArvaMS Member
4everfun

PostSubject: Re: Max's Detailed GM Application   Max's Detailed GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:08 am

Eggroll wrote:

2.Have you been on Ample Story long enough to deserve a GM position: It's not up yet
4.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing ArvaMs: It's not up yet.

WTF is Ample Story?
Back to top Go down
Eggroll
~ArvaMS Member

PostSubject: Re: Max's Detailed GM Application   Max's Detailed GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:10 am

4everfun wrote:
Eggroll wrote:

2.Have you been on Ample Story long enough to deserve a GM position: It's not up yet

WTF is Ample Story?

My mistake. Check again.
Back to top Go down
4everfun
~ArvaMS Member
4everfun

PostSubject: Re: Max's Detailed GM Application   Max's Detailed GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:25 am

Didnt you copy this Application from an other server?

I saw it before -_-
Back to top Go down
Eggroll
~ArvaMS Member

PostSubject: Re: Max's Detailed GM Application   Max's Detailed GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:46 pm

No i didnt, but i used the same questions.
Back to top Go down
Khemical
~ArvaMS Member
Khemical

PostSubject: Re: Max's Detailed GM Application   Max's Detailed GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:27 am

Okay you better not be bullshitting or I'll f**king boot your ass. Totes. Smile
Back to top Go down
Eggroll
~ArvaMS Member

PostSubject: Re: Max's Detailed GM Application   Max's Detailed GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:23 pm

Yessir, I mark my words!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Max's Detailed GM Application   Max's Detailed GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Max's Detailed GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: GM Application-
Jump to: