Hello, welcome to ArvaMS!
If you would like to join this awesome server,
Please Register!

Vote for us below for awesome in-game items!
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=47552

Thankyou!
Happy ArvaMS'ing
Hello, welcome to ArvaMS!
If you would like to join this awesome server,
Please Register!

Vote for us below for awesome in-game items!
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=47552

Thankyou!
Happy ArvaMS'ing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Click here to Vote for ArvaMS!

HomeArvaMS~Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tobi's GM APP!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vtxtobi
~ArvaMS Member
vtxtobi

Tobi's GM APP! Empty
PostSubject: Tobi's GM APP!   Tobi's GM APP! I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:45 pm

Name~Tobi

Gender~Male

Age~15 (just turned)

Location~Orlando Florida

How good is your English?~my English is very good but i have spelling problem because i forget some words.

Language(s)?~I speak Viet,Jap,and English

Position~ at least lvl 3 super gm

How many hours are you on a day?~depends,weekdays like 3~4 hours maybe 5,and on weekends 8-9 hours not straight though.

Why should you get your position as a GM?~I should get my position as a gm because i have a lot of experience as a gm.I've been gm in V.55 V.62 V.75 and V.83.These are the servers.FunMs,KingKongMs,DestinyMs,KonoMs,ThymeMS,BankaiStory,NinjaMs,and some more,i will help each player with their problem.And help the server with many things and make it the BEST!!

What would you do if you saw a hacker?~1st i would jail him.2nd i would temp ban him.3rd ip ban.

Will you give your friends special treatment?~NO! i will not give my friends special treatment.i will treat them like other players because it is unfair for the others.

What can you do too help the server?~I can Host Events.Help out players with their problems.Make videos to post on youtube.Make the server Hacker free.Give suggestions for custom npcs and commands.And i will make sure everyone votes every 12 hours.

Will you abuse your GM Powers if you get in an argument with another player?No!I am not the person that ABUSES my GM powers NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!i would just say sorry for the trouble i cost you and move on.kids that abuse their gm powers are the immature ones.

Extra Information~I can make youtube videos to help the server,i am very experiences in begin a gm,i am on my computer a lot,and i'm the type of guy you can trust.

Contact Information~
Aim~VietxBrandonX
Facebook~Brandon Huynh
Myspace~http://www.myspace.com/dragonxsinx
Youtube~youtube.com/user/vtxtobi
Yahoo.com~vbrandon36@yahoo.com,vbrandon37@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Stevo
~ArvaMS Owner

Tobi's GM APP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tobi's GM APP!   Tobi's GM APP! I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:09 pm

~Congrats. You will be put on trials for the first week.
Do well and youll have your position.

-Stevo
Back to top Go down
vtxtobi
~ArvaMS Member
vtxtobi

Tobi's GM APP! Empty
PostSubject: ...   Tobi's GM APP! I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:43 pm

thank you very much i will do my best to help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tobi's GM APP! Empty